STB Emulator Download
STB Emulator is an Android Application which emulates a Set Top box and lets you watch Internet TV. Set top boxes are a great way to watch internet TV with the help of IPTV Service.
What the STB Emulator does is it essentially clones the Mag’s interface and you can use it to watch Internet TV just as on a Set Top Box but without the Set Top Box. STB Emulator can emulate or clone the Mag Set Top Box which is a famous STB series.
STB Emulator is only available for the Android platform and it has two versions on the Google Play Store. One is free and the other is paid as it is the pro version. The free version has a few ads that pop up every now and then. But the pro version will rid you of all the ads and will also give you the software remote controls for the MAG 250.
Check Also: My boy emulator
In order to use STB Emulator to its full potential, then you must create at least one profile. This profile is necessary because a set of options is needed if you are going to emulate the Mag. To facilitate the STB Emulator to emulate the given STB, you need to have a real STB to acquire the data which you will then med to write into the profile in the app. Let’s see how to download and install the app and then we will teach you how to use it and set it up.
STB Emulator Download
The STB Emulator is available on the Google Play Store as a free version and as a pro version as well. If you are easily bothered by ads, then I suggest you go for the pro version. The Pro version costs only Rs 99 in India and maybe a dollar in the USA. You can check its price on the Google Play Store. If you want to download either version, then follow the below given steps.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Type STB Emulator in the search box and hit “Enter”.
- The Store will show results and the app will be on the top the list.
- Select the one you want and then click on its icon.
- You can go to the page directly by using this links: Free version and Pro Version
- Once you’re there, tap on the install button if it is the free version. It will download the app and install it automatically.
- If it is the paid version that you wish to install, then tap on the button with the price written on it.
- Select the payment method and complete the payment. The app will be installed once you complete the payment.
So, this was the download method for both of the versions. The process, as you have seen, is pretty uncomplicated and you just have to follow the couple of steps that I have mentioned in here. The next section is about the process of how to set up the STB Emulator.
How to Set up STB Emulator?
Once you have installed the app on your Android device, the next step will be to set it up properly so that you could watch Internet TV without any hassles. Here is a simple guide on how to use the app so that you could get it over with in less time. Moreover, this guide is absolutely necessary for you if you are doing this for the first time. Because there is a myriad of settings that you have to do before you start using STB Emulator.
- Tap on the Settings icon near the top-right corner of the screen and after that select “Profiles”.
- If you want to modify an existing profile, then tap on “Test Portal”.
- To add a new profile, click on “Add Profile”.
- Select “STB Model” on the next screen and select the model of the STB that you want to emulate using STB Emulator.
- Tap on Portal URL.
- Enter the URL for whichever portal you want to use. In our case, it is http://tv1.ntv.mx for NTV.
- Enter it and Tap on OK. Now, click Screen Resolution and select one that you like
- Scroll down and open Mac Address. The Mac address is of the format XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX.
- The X can vary from 1 to 9 and A to F. You would have to change it in order to emulate the STB.
- Change the Mac address and change the last three set of characters.
- Now, go back to the main screen and open the menu and open Profiles.
- Select the profile that you created earlier and the portal should start loading.
This was the process of how you can use the STB Emulator on your Android device. The app can be a little fussy sometimes. So, if it gives you any trouble, try uninstalling it and installing it again from the Play Store.